To become a member of NT, you must be a member of our parent organization, Romance Writers of America®.
As an NT member, you can...
- Attend monthly meetings with some of today's best romance authors and industry experts as guest speakers.
- Receive a monthly newsletter filled with helpful writing tips and current information.
- Participate in our online loop discussions about current writing topics.
- Enter the Great Expectations contest and attend our biennial Texas Two Step conference at reduced rates.
- Enjoy the support and knowledge of all of NT's members, both near and far.
Membership in North Texas RWA is $30, which is good for one year* (12 months) from the time you join.
*This is a change from the previous pro-rated system. Please see note below about the membership change for an explanation.
Membership Process Changing in 2019
Please note from the IRS & RWA National: "Dues are not deductible as a charitable expense but may be deducted as a business expense."
Online Application & Payment
To join NTRWA, simply fill out the online application and pay through PayPal. Please note, you must be a member of Romance Writers of America® to join NTRWA, so please have your RWA membership number handy.
Fill out the Membership Form. When you click "Submit," you will be taken to PayPal to complete the transaction.
Complete the Membership Form, and select the option to pay by check.
Make check or money order payable to NTRWA. ($30 if joining January-August; $15 September-October.)
Bring your check to a meeting or mail it:
2100 W. Northwest Highway, Suite 114-1081
Grapevine, Texas 76051