To become a member of NT, you must be a member of our parent organization, Romance Writers of America®.
As an NT member, you can...
- Attend monthly meetings with some of today's best romance authors and industry experts as guest speakers.
- Receive a monthly newsletter filled with helpful writing tips and current information.
- Participate in our online loop discussions about current writing topics.
- Enter the Great Expectations contest and attend our biennial Texas Two Step conference at reduced rates.
- Enjoy the support and knowledge of all of NT's members, both near and far.
All NT memberships are good for the calendar year March - February, with annual dues being $30.
If you join between January and June, please select the $30 option on the membership form. Membership is prorated to $15 for those joining between July and October.
We do not have a meeting in November, and we invite you to join us as a guest in December. Then you can join us for the full-year price in January.
Please note from the IRS & RWA National: "Dues are not deductible as a charitable expense but may be deducted as a business expense."
Online Application & Payment
To join NTRWA, simply fill out the online application and pay through Paypal. Please note, you must be a member of Romance Writers of America® to join NTRWA, so please have your RWA membership number handy.
Fill out the Membership Form. It includes a link to pay via Pay Pal.
Complete the Membership Form, and select the option to pay by check.
Make check or money order payable to NTRWA. ($30 if joining January-June; $15 July-October.)
Bring your check to a meeting or mail it:
2100 W. Northwest Highway, Suite 114-1081
Grapevine, Texas 76051