To become a member of NT, you must be a member of our parent organization, Romance Writers of America®.
As an NT member, you can...
- Attend monthly meetings with some of today's best romance authors and industry experts as guest speakers.
- Receive a monthly newsletter filled with helpful writing tips and current information.
- Participate in our online loop discussions about current writing topics.
- Enter the Great Expectations contest and attend our biennial Texas Two Step conference at reduced rates.
- Enjoy the support and knowledge of all of NT's members, both near and far.
Membership in North Texas RWA is $30, which is good for one year* (12 months) from the time you join.
*This is a change from the previous pro-rated system. Please see note below about the membership change for an explanation.
Membership Process Changed in 2019
Please note from the IRS & RWA National: "Dues are not deductible as a charitable expense but may be deducted as a business expense."
Ready to find out more?
Contact us if you have any questions